Monday, January 4, 2010

Smokers Mouthwash Smokers, How Do You Keep Your Mouth Tasting Fresh Throughout The Day?

Smokers, how do you keep your mouth tasting fresh throughout the day? - smokers mouthwash

I smoke about 5-10 cigarettes per day, depending on how stress is today, and I can not stand how my taste. It's just slept with the bad taste of cigarettes. Chewing gum is pointless, because most of the gums seem to absorb the taste and only at the end tastes like a ball of tar that I'm chewing. Mouthwash helps for a minute. I do not want to work one of those rare times in public baths and brush, but I can not taste. Has anyone found something that works?

Please do not answer this question if you are going to say about smoking, or lecture, "The best way to keep your mouth is fresh, do not smoke LOL" I do not care. I know the risks, I disturb my decision and I live in a state that smoking is prohibited in all parties, not to think that I am somebody. I smoke in my own porch, smoking in my own car, not far from the crowd, or in designated smoking areas in the world. While you react if you are a smoker or former smoker, has been a logical response to the search,Ions, I asked.

No comments:

Post a Comment