Sunday, January 24, 2010

Leather Wallet Small How Do I Wash A Leather Wallet?

How do I wash a leather wallet? - leather wallet small

I have a new leather wallet (about $ 18), and I want to clean it before serving. What is the best way to do this without damaging the electronic wallet?

The leather wallet is not brilliant, but more in the boring part, and is soft to the touch. That said, I do not know what type of skin.

The portfolio also includes construction of flexible polyurethane foam.

This is a rag + hot water or soap?

2 comments:

bonn said...

Go to the section of car care, Target or Wal-Mart or Bed Bath and Beyond - have fabric and creams you can use on leather - May food products. Thu, soap and water - it dries the leather

pittyakk... said...

Saddle soap or leather polish neutral

Post a Comment