Sunday, January 3, 2010

Grand Pacific Resorts Grand Pacific Lending,?

Grand Pacific Lending,? - grand pacific resorts

Last week I asked for a mortgage of Grand Pacific and face Victor Bell, requested $ 781.90 in advance for a loan in the amount of $ 5000.00. He said that I was dealt with because of my paperwork on Friday, for my money in my account until the following Tuesday. The next morning I called Victor Tuesdayy act honestly, if my funds were deposited in my account, I said, I received a call from Mr. Wheeler, the director of customer service, I asked the lender adds $ 984.50 obliged to release the funds . D. Wheeler was very rude and told me not to read on the law of contract. I did not tell him to insult me, and I read the contract you word for word. I told him I did not want the loan and for him, my money back. Mr. Wheeler said it would be 3 weeks. Then I called and spoke with Victor Bell, said that Mr. Wheeler a lock on the file so was no longer accessible. Victor said that the three times you check all of my information before you had my loan documents, and everything correctly. He (Victor), said he did not know Understª Why should send my money to three weeks. "Any person who sent the money to the company that has never been anyone behind?" I am losing a single mother of three children and is very difficult to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment