Sunday, January 10, 2010

Cineplex Toronto Tuesday Prices Does Anyone Have The Magazine From The Cineplex Movies In Toronto, From This Month?

Does anyone have the magazine from the Cineplex movies in Toronto, from this month? - cineplex toronto tuesday prices

Therefore, it is a silly question, probably not get the answer ...

Does anyone happen to pick up the magazine at the movies? Month?
If so, fish can write horoscope for me? I forgot to take home. Thank you. :)

And if not, please tell me how was your day, and get 2 free points. :)

2 comments:

03... said...

Hahahah lol rofl rofl

Yes! 2 points brilliant!

My day was good! Selling?

♥anna... said...

Sorry, I brought home!
For a Q & A forum, we are not very useful, too. ;)
My day was excellent, thank you for the question!

Post a Comment